Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tamanna is a desire to be....

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

-Louisa May Alcott

Name's Shruthi, student of visual communication, Loyola college, Chennai. I know it takes a whole lot to be right up there shining among the stars and i know i have it in me, so here i am on my way there....(very cheesy) well...
All i want to say is this is my work here...
I love painting because it helps me de-stress.I don't listen to music because i think its a distraction and i don't believe in following the crowd, I pick my own path. I can't sleep in peace if i don't do my best in whatever I'm doing. I'm a complete extrovert, love making friends, from an Air force back ground, travelled a lot. My hobbies like they say include cooking, dancing, reading, cleaning, browsing, texting, baby sitting and i do a lot of craft work.
I participate in whatever comes my way.
I've posted my work out here. Some of which include some ads we made for some assignments on college.
Most of my work is on paper.

No comments: